Lead Engine, LLC dba Uptics Fair Use Policy
This Fair Use Policy ("Policy") governs the use of services ("Service") provided by Lead Engine, LLC, a
Minnesota limited liability company, doing business as Uptics ("Uptics", "we", "us", or "our"). This Policy
should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service, available on our website or upon request.
Purpose of this Policy
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that all users ("Users", "you") of our Service have equitable and fair
access, while preventing misuse or abuse of the Service. This Policy, together with the Terms of Service,
establishes the conditions under which you may use the Service.
This Policy applies to all Users of the Service, including those subscribed to plans with "unlimited"
Fair Use Limits
Users may request a fair use limit increase by completing this request form. Uptics has the sole discretion to
approve or deny fair use limit requests.
- Users must use the Service for legitimate business or personal purposes.
- Use that disrupts the Service, infringes upon the rights of others, or violates laws is prohibited.
- The Service should not be used in a way that disproportionately affects the ability of other Users to access
Monitoring and Compliance
- We reserve the right to monitor usage to ensure compliance with this Policy.
- We may implement usage controls or other technical measures to prevent excessive or unusual use.
- Users exceeding these limits may be contacted and asked to modify their usage.
Breach of Policy
- In the event of a breach, we may take action including but not limited to warning the User, suspending the Service, or terminating the Agreement.
- Actions taken by us will be proportionate to the nature of the breach.
Changes to Policy
- We may modify this Policy from time to time, and such changes will be communicated to Users.
- Continued use of the Service after changes signifies acceptance of the revised Policy.